Ok, been bad about updating recently. Perhaps it's because I've been distracted by the thought of armies of desperate women fighting over men on campuses and wondering why the hell my college experience was nothing like that. Oh, wait, I went to tech. But seriously, this reminds me of reading all those articles about sex and debauchery in American high schools when I was younger and wondering "why the hell did I never get to experience any of that in high school?" Answer: because I was/am a nerd.
However, nerd that I am, at least I won't get killed for singing poorly. Good god, Philippines, you make baby Jesus cry.
Finally, this kind of thing makes me ashamed to say I'm from Texas. These revisionist idiots are trying to say that separation of church and state shouldn't exist because the founders were Christians and believed in a Christian nation. As my textbooks would say, the rebuttals are obvious and left as an exercise to the reader. That is all, folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment